Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Negativity

 
 
Have you ever had some people in your life that just were not good for you?  Well, I have discovered that I have quite a few negative people that needed to be cut out, I don't need to have them trying to bring me down anymore, using me, hurting me...I've just had enough! 
 
People can be so hurtful at times and I admit I am not perfect and have been hurtful to others as well, but I try to now stay away from all that drama and for some reason it still seeps its way into your life.
 
I am no longer be a doormat.
I will no longer be hurt.
I will stand up for what I believe in.
I will not be let down.
I will be true to who I am.
and...
 
I promise from this point on I will try and surround myself with only people that are good for me...I try and follow this little saying...
 
Free yourself from negative people.
Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and like minded.
Relationships should help you, not hurt you.
Surround yourself with people who reflect the person you want to be.
Choose friends who you are proud to know, people you admire, who love and respect you –
people who make your day a little brighter simply by being in it.
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
 
 

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

I totally get it. It's a hard thing to do sometimes to be true to yourself, but it you are worth it. Hugs to you!