Friday, May 6, 2011

Let's Capture These Sketches

 

I’m a little late, I should have had this posted on WEDNESDAY, but I was working!!

This sketch is from Kimberly!

Here’s what I created with this sketch:

Introducing Our Guest Designer this week...Melissa Dehne

I started scrapbooking about nine years ago but really became much more involved in paper crafting in general, about two years ago.  I am a teacher, turned stay at home mom, who is living the dream : )  I have a very supportive husband who understands and encourages my obsession hobby as well as three sweet kids who make my life much more fun!  If I am not getting crafty, I read non-stop and enjoy baking, sewing (a bit) as well as travel.  I got a new camera recently and have been enjoying discovering all of the possibilities available to me with a manual camera!  My family is the subject of most of my layouts but I love the fact that when it is time to get crafty, it is pure *me* time.  The friends that I have made through this fabulous hobby are second to none!  I am so pleased to have been a Guest Designer for Captured Cards!  

My blog: 

http://abitofscrappygoodness.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week Melissa!

It was great getting to know more about you and your card is just lovely!

Didn't they do a fantastic job?!! 

Now it's your turn! Head over th LCTS and link up your work by May 10th!

Let's Capture These Sketches

No comments: