Monday, April 18, 2011

Simply Scrapping Crafts

When I need inspiration & a challenge I sometimes go here to Simply Scrapping Crafts, the ladies are wonderful and the challenges are fun.

Well, a few weeks ago, I uploaded a few of my LO's and this morning I got an email saying that I have been chosen gallery fav!!  So excited for me!  I love when this happens!


Hopefully I can get some more scrapping done over the week, and get my mind off of some personal stuff. 

A lot has happened this weekend, and I really need some me time...I can't wait till the crop at the end of the month, I am so going to relax and enjoy myself.

******************************************************


Sending big hugs to my dear friends and to the family of our fallen paramedic...
you will be missed dearly

No comments: