Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday's Crop

I had so much fun at the crop on Saturday, it was only the second crop I had gone to, but we had fun!  Lots of chatting & scrapping!  I wish I could go to more of them, hopefully the next one is here in Moncton.  I'm going to try and find a spot to have one in here within the next few months, so that the local girls can attend!!

Anyways, I did manage to get some stuff done at the crop!  So here's what I did:


This was done with a sketch that she provided us at the crop..we had until 5:00pm to complete the sketch and then our names were entered into a random drawing for a prize!  Guess what!!

I also won the prize!



Oh I also managed to get a Mini Album completed...Here's some pics:













That's it for now peeps, I'm off to unpack my stuff & check out all the new goodies I bought at at the crop!

Oh one last thing, here's my LO for the LCOM Big brother Challenge #6




Ok...now that's it!!  Have a great day!!

No comments: