Wednesday, March 23, 2011

LCOM Spring Crop!

I can't wait for Saturday!  I'll be heading out to Quispamsis to do a full day of scrapbooking...I so need this little getaway.  I think it's well deserved!

I still have to work on my LCOM BB challenge for week #7...this weeks challenge is pretty simple, and I have lots of ideas for it, it's just a matter of finding the time to do it.

***********************************************************************
SEVENTH LCOM Big Brother Challenge
This week’s challenge is to do a layout using the quote “April showers brings May flowers”.
You must use pastels (light pinks, blues, yellows, greens, purples...), some painted chipboard with glitter, have something embossed and make an original, stamped, patterned paper to use on your layout.
**********************************************************************

 I'm going to attempt and work on my challenge today, if the little guy  lets me!!  He's been sick for the past few days and is now feeling up to his usual self again!!

Oh and I need to pack for the crop sometime today & tomorrow...what to bring!!



 Aren't these cute!!!  I think I just may need a pair of these!!!!

1 comment:

Raissa Costa said...

I was in love with your blog!
Kisses