Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday...

Today is the last day off until I go back to work tomorrow, I've been off for 7days...nope not on vacation.  The little guy was so sick last week, it was kinda scary, he had a fever over 103 for a few days, so i stayed home with him...he was even hallucinating, but I think it was due to the meds he was taking.  For all concerned, he is right back to his happy little self again, and not even the slightest of signs of being sick.

Anyways, as I was saying...I go back to work tomorrow, so today I did some scrapping.  I managed to get 3 LO & 3 cards...some I will show you, others I cannot they are for LCOM Card DT.

As you may be aware, LCOM had an online crop, so I managed to get this 1 LO done for the crop, cause I was at the live crop!!!


I can only show this one...as the other things I have done were for the LCOM Big Brother #8 Challenge, I can't show those just yet!! But I'll share soon. 

See ya soon!!

No comments: