Monday, January 17, 2011

Running

So I have taken up running, sorta...I head to the gym almost every night after work, jump on the treadmill & just run...I love it!!  But for some reason tonight, just wasn't my night, and after my last run, my shins really hurt.  Someone at work told me that I need to buy new sneakers, and that is what is cause the shin pain...that could be true, my sneaks are a little over 2 yrs old...so I think it's time for a new pair.

This is my Nike Active whatever it's called, it tracks my km when I am running, so far I love it!!  Since I am just beginning, my best run so far is 3.79km which was this past Sunday..I'm quite proud of myself..My next goal is to hit 4km by next week, I know I can do it!

Now this is my favorite thing thing...besides scrapbooking & my family of course...but this has been my best friend at the gym since I got it for Christmas...I can't believe how motivation a really upbeat song can be when your running! Wow!

Anyways, I know this is not one of my usual posts, but I thought I would share, have a great evening ladies!!

No comments: