Monday, October 25, 2010

LCOM Online Crop was a hit!!

I had a great time with this online crop...I wasn't able to finish all the challenges but I did get a few done.  Here's a few LO's I did for the crop!

This one was from "Colorful words" Challenge.  I used my preggo test from Ryan (not a new test...for those of you who were wondering...no more babies for me unfortunatlty).  This is not the pic I wanted to use as the pic with the two pink lines was not printed...but you get the idea!

This one is from "Color it Krafty" & also for Simply Scrapping's week 2 Sketchy Saturday. 


This one is for "Follow Andrea's Fall Sketch", I used picture of Ryan's last Halloween.


And this one is for "That's just Spoooky" challenge...my first little altered item...it's a little plain, but I like it!


Well, that's all for now!  Stay tuned for LCOM's Card Sketch....I will posting a new sketch pretty soon!

No comments: