Sunday, June 6, 2010

rAiN, rAiN, rAin...

when will it go away!!!  I'm so tired of the rain, it just chills me to the bone...I want to start a fire in the wood stove, but hubby thinks I'm nuts!!  LOL

Well, I worked all weekend, but I accomplish one thing at work today....

I managed to create this at work, between dispatching ambulances and taking 911 calls..hehehe!  As you can see I was not that busy today at work, which is always a good thing in my type of work.

My supplies were limited at work, I had only brought a few things with me, but really I dont' think it turned out all that bad, the pic isn't very good, cause it's night time now (almost bedtime)....but hey, I still like it!  He's just so darn cute!!  In this pic it was the first time ever ate yogurt alone, without my help...LOL and then he wanted "O"'s (cheerios), so thats the little O face he is making...I just wanna squeeze him all the time.  He's growing so fast, and he has such a personallity..ok I'm rambling now..hehehe.

Anyways, this was created for the LCOM Sketch Blog Birthday Bash challenge #1...so which means I get a piece of the pie!!!


Well, it's come that time of night, hubby is watching the hockey game and I am tired...baby's (have to stop calling him that) in bed, animals are fed, clothes are in the dryer...so the next best thing to do is Scrap...I wish!  4:45am comes really fast...so gonna head over to LCOM to read a few more posts on the forum, then off to bed!!

Have a good night!

No comments: