Wednesday, June 23, 2010

3 days until...

VACATION!!!

I can't wait for vacation...two weeks off...what am I going to do!!

Well, first off sorry for being such a lazy blogger, lots have happened since I last wrote...where do I begin.  Lets start with the yucky news.  Here's little history first.  My grandmother was diagnosed with colon cancer about 2 yrs ago, and so they removed her colon..well, she was doing really well, until they found something on her xrays.  So...last week we found out the cancer is back and has spread all through her lungs and also to other organs, and there is really nothing else that can be done except to try chimo therapy...she's not going to get it done, she wants to live what time she has left with not being sick...and well, the docs couldn't tell us how long she has left...so it could be 2, 3, 4 months or may a year.  No need to be sad about it, she has lived a very wonderful life, she has enjoyed all of it...She's quite the woman, the story's I could tell just about her, but that's another time. 

Anyways, we are going to surprise her next weekend, as it's her birthday, and mayber her last...well, all of us, kids, grandkids, great-grandkids, family & freinds, we are all getting together for a huge surprise party!!!  She is going to be so surprised!!  I'll post pics when I get them!

Well, enough about that!

I have a secret! 
I can't wait to share! 
But you'll have to wait
until July for me to spill!!  hehehehe

No comments: