Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sorry..

for not updated this...I have finally returned to work from Maternity leave, and boys has life been busy.  I really should keep this up, it would be such a great outlet for me, since I am such a loner!!  Seriously, I need to get out of this house, I am always stuck inside with Ryan..never going out without him.  I only wish the hubby understood what it's like to not have any adult time exept for when your at work.  I could ramble on all day about this, but it's not worth it. 

Anyways, I want to go to my first crop in SJ on March 20th, but I don't know if Andy would watch Ryan or not, it's so hard to do anything, I always have to give a reason for things that I want to do. I so want to go to it, I only wish it wasn't so far...the ladies on LCOM are such a close nit group, you can tell how much they care about each other.  It's such a great site!

I've only been able to scrap one thing since December, and it's still not done. LCOM was putting on a cyber crop, but I was working that weekend, but I did manage to start one of the challenges.  One of the girls did a really cute LO in 30mins, well, I decided to try it....took me more than 30mins!  LOL  I have it pretty much completed, but I still haven't figured out what I want the title to be.

Well, I'm off work tomorrow and will try to do some scrapping, hopefully Ryan will be a good little boy and let this mama play a little.  I guess we'll see tomorrow.  I'm off for the night, going to go watch a movie, then start to read my book "Shutter Island", I hear it's quite good!! 

Ryan is now 15months old!! Wow!
He found his costume hanging in his closet and I couldn't resist letting him wear it!
I love this little guy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How cute.....love the monkey costume!!!!