Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day!!  I had my first day alone, no kids, no hubby...just me!!  I loved it, I surfed online (LCOM), had a 4hr nap, then I went to Michael's & Dollarama.  Picked up some cute little Prima flowers and some Zots...not much but I just couldn't leave without spending something LOL.

I am going to a crop!!!  A spring Crop!

I can't wait, I've never been to one so it should be fun, it's going to be my mother's day gift to me!!  I'm a little nervous about it though, since I won't know anyone there...oh well, I'm sure it won't take long to get to know all the girls from the forum.  I am so excited and it's still over a month away!!  Woohoo!!

Oh, Yeah..went to the movies last night with a girl from work, had a pretty good time...we saw Shutter Island, I was disappointed at the movie, so I'm reading the book now, hope it's better.  The movie was long, and it dragged quite a bit at some parts. Not at all what I was expecting!

Anyways, have a good night!

No comments: